How to create a wallet on your computer
1. Go to Exodus and download the wallet.
2. Open the wallet that you have downloaded and choose Make your first deposit
3. Go carefully through your 12-word phrase and write it down and keep it somewhere safe. It gives you access to your wallet if your device breaks down. If anyone else gets access the 12 words in the write order, they will also have access to your wallet.
4. Enter a password for the wallet. The password is necessary when you open the wallet that you’re using during the setup. If you restore your wallet on a different device, you won’t need the password.
5. Choose the cryptocurrency that you would like to buy and press ‘Receive’. Here you will find the cryptocurrency address which you need in order to buy cryptocurrency on Bitinvestor.